Friday, September 14, 2012

New equipment

Today I have taken a leap into the modern century and have purchased a smart phone.  I don't usually use my phone very often, but just as necessity is often the mother of invention; she often is the cause behind puchases as well.  I know that I have a few people in my life that are concerned about my time out on the trail, and I know it is because they love me that they worry. So I am making every effort to give them as much peace as I can regarding my safety, so I have been forced into learning new technology that should allow me to keep my loved ones, and everyone else who may be interested, a current update on my location and condition.  May this reduce stress on those who worry and provide enjoyment for my other observers.

No comments:

Post a Comment